Saturday, December 19, 2009

Sat 19 Dec 2009 - 19k (1:56:25)

Long run 19.03km 1:56:25 avg 6:07min/km avg HR 153bpm 1348cal

I swapped the normal sunday run to today because I'm heading to Alice Springs this afternoon and want to try and keep out of the heat if I can. I was feeling very heavy after the big day yesterday with Christmas party for work, but once I got a k down the road I felt good. I tried to keep the HR under 75% so avg k's was quite slow but thats fine, it's the k's under the belt that is important. I really wanted to do that extra k to make it to 20k but Josh had reminded me before I went "trust the program and don't do any more" so when I was tempted to go that bit further I remembered that and just walked the last little bit home instead.

Really happy to have my Garmin405 back, I had mine replaced as it was not working. Off to stretch now before I get organised and packed to head off to the airport later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOR Marathon 2010

GOR Marathon 2010