Monday, January 18, 2010

17 weeks to go!

Friday 22 Jan
10k run

Will run after work tonight as I slept in this morning. I think I'm a bit out of whak after the couple of days out of the office and being home alone as well as the tiredness and sore throat. I hope tonight I'll get back into feeling good and do lots of stretching!

Thursday 21 Jan
Weights

Again I was in a course all day today and still quite tired so just did my core program at home. Had an early night and I hope the few quiet days has given the legs a good break.

Wednesday 20 Jan
6k easy run

I went for a light run instead of training tonight, wasn't feeling too good and needed a break after a big day in a course for work. My throat starting to get sore and was VERY tired.

Tuesday 19 Jan
weights
Spin class x 2

Really good to be back into the weights program, abs are coming back again :)

Monday 18 Jan
Relaxed 8k run
Spin class
Bikrim yoga


Run 8.5k - 51:24 - avg HR 151bpm - avg pace 6.02min/km - 598cals
Took this mornings run very easy after yesterday's long run. It was raining a fair bit but I loved it, so cool and refreshing! Heavy legs to start with and a bit of soreness in bottom of knees but got better pretty quickly.

Taught spin class at lunch as usual (actually it's the last lunch time class, I'm only going to be taking mornings and after work from next week)

Tonight I went to bikrim yoga after work, the heat doesn't affect me as much anymore I think I'm getting used to it again. We'll see how long that lasts though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOR Marathon 2010

GOR Marathon 2010