Sunday, January 31, 2010

Knee, massage, party and rest :)

Saturday 30 January
10k run

After Friday's spin and yoga session as well as another massage Fri night on the ITB/glutes I went out for my long run on Saturday morning. The plan was to do 24k but I knew it would be nowhere near that distance. I promised myself I'd stop if the pain in the knee is there enough to alter my stride and that I'd stretch along the way. I was happy with 10k in the end.
Party - We had our engagement party saturday night so sunday was slept chilling out infront of the airconditioner and relaxing. A great weekend overall and I'm feeling confident that this week I'll get the full program up. Next weekend, race 10k on Sunday as part of my long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOR Marathon 2010

GOR Marathon 2010