Friday, January 29, 2010

Back into spin & change in routine

Friday 29 January 2010
Weights
Spin class

This morning I did my weights program before spin class, as well as lots of stretching. Josh had more of a go at my leg/knee last night which was very painful but I think it will be good for it in the long run (hehe pun intended. I do have a 24k run planned for this weekend but will just play it by ear and modify to suit how the leg feels.

SO...now that my spin classes have changed, my routine is going to be a little different from next week. I'll be doing:

Monday - Relaxed run (and bikrim when I can)
Tuesday - Weights and Spin class x 2
Wednesday - Speed session with group
Thursday - Medium long run (and bikrim when I can)
Friday - Weights and Spin class
Saturday - Rest
Sunday - Long run with group

I no longer will be taking spin classes during work which is a good thing cos I won't get interrupted for meetings etc. I just hope this injury doesn't hang around too long. I will focus on doing lots of stretching, listening to my body and eating really well so that I can fuel the body to recover well. Fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOR Marathon 2010

GOR Marathon 2010