Tuesday, February 23, 2010

12 weeks til 160510

Sunday 28 February 2010
Run 8k

Shorter long run this weekend due to knee problems, am getting regular massages by Josh at the moment and they are coming good but don't want to agrevate them at all. It's caused by tight calf and soleus muscle we think so I'm doing lots of stretching. Hoping for a week of normal training this week coming and back into the swing of things.

Friday 26 February 2010
Spin & weights

Had the same group of members in the class as Tuesdays class, worked hard with mostly pace work today instead of big climbs. HRs up most of the class.

Wednesday 24 February 2010
10k Speed session at TAN

Tonight's session - 5 x 1k repeats with 60sec recovery in between. Went straight from work instead of waiting for the group as I had heaps of stuff I wanted to get done before heading away tomorrow. I didn't hit the garmin at the end of each rep but I did keep to under 5min k's for the 5reps, with a 2k warmup and a slow 2k cool down to the train to go home.
Didn't push too hard, felt heavy again...just dont seem to have the spring in my step at the moment.

MORE EXCITING...NEWS OF THE WEEK....

JESSE LESLIE HOLMES was born on Wednesday morning, a gorgeous brother for Cody and Ryan and another beautiful nephew for me!! Both Kerri and Jesse are going well and I can't wait to be able to visit next weekend to give them all big hugs! So happy :)



Tuesday 23 February 2010
Spin x 2


Two spin classes today, felt a bit sore after needles yesterday but after a good half hour on the roller tonight I am ready to get out and run long again.
Big day today, lots happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOR Marathon 2010

GOR Marathon 2010