Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wednesday 28 April - Gym cardio (AM) and Physio (PM)

Gym cardio 1hour
10min recumbent bike
20min cross trainer
15min stepper
15min stationary bike


This morning's gym session was nice and easy after yesterday's bike day!  I wanted to try to get rid of these tight muscles by doing some more low impact cardio.
Tonight I had physio again and more dry needling because I got such great relief from it last time.  I had them in my hip flexors on both legs and then the ITB (outside of quads) after that.  For those interested people I've put a couple of photos below so you know what I mean, but please don't fear it doesn't hurt much at all!! There is nothing until the physio finds a tight spot and then it twitches, so not really that painful just a strange feeling.
Tomorrow though will be RELIEF and that is what it is all about, I love how something can give me so much pain relief and make running the next week so much easier.
You might have to look closely but the first one is the one of the hips, then the second on the side of the legs
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOR Marathon 2010

GOR Marathon 2010