Friday, May 7, 2010

Thursday 6 May - treadmill yuk!

I woke up this morning and it was pouring rain!  I was going to go out in it but Josh told me that he wanted to take me to the gym instead...so I did and hopped on the treadmill and I really didn't enjoy it at all.  I just felt so odd standing in the one place running instead of actually getting somewhere.  It felt really technical and yeah it just wasn't for me.  I lasted 5k and then stopped.  I then did a fair bit of stretching and core work before work.

So although it was shorter at least it is something!  Tomorrow morning, we'll see how I go.  I don't know about my motivation lately, I would have thought it would be sky high but I think because I know I can't do more than say 10k I feel like it's not really worth it going out.  It's all new this taper stuff, for me now its a mental thing and building my confidence up I think is the most important thing.  Tomorrow I'll try get a bit more running in and then some weights at the gym too.

I'm really looking forward to next weekend!!!  WOW it is so close.

We've had so much support and the money coming in donations over the past two weeks has just sky-rocketed!!  THANK YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!!!!

2 comments:

GOR Marathon 2010

GOR Marathon 2010