Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wednesday 5 May - scared, nervous, excited all at once!

I think I've taken the taper to extremes, with not having run since Monday morning but anyway I'll be back out there tomorrow morning I hope.  I've just been feeling really strange, exhausted and not motivated at all to get out there in the mornings and run!  I rode into work yesterday and then rode home tonight but that's all I've done.  I really need to get back out there, I am feeling a lot better tonight even after a busy few days at work.

So...my plan for the next 10 days will be something along these lines (I feel if I write them down I'll be more likely to stick to them cos I've been slack updating the blog too!)

Thurs - Run 8.5k then 4.5k to work & core/stretch
Fri - Weights & CV in gym
Sat - Spin class & core/stretch
Sun - Mothers Day Classic - Ballarat 6k race (and a little extra for warm up)
Mon - Rest
Tue - Spin class & weights
Wed - Run 6km
Thu - CV in gym & core/stretch
Fri - 6km
Sat - REST
Sun - 45km!!!

As the subject says, I've been scared, nervous and excited over the past few days!!  Tonight it's excitement but also scared that I don't have much time to get myself ready.

I'm off now to do some stretching and relax for the night :)  Tomorrow will be my longest running day until the big one.

2 comments:

  1. How could you be anything but excited about the weekend... You get to see all of us!!!!!! haha You'd run further than 45k for that wouldn't you???

    Am I making you feel ANY better??

    LOVE YOU PUNSE!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmm maybe! hehe...yeah of course I'm excited about seeing you guys cos that means I'll be FINISHED!! WOO HOO!!! It's the 45k before that which is making me nervous....

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

GOR Marathon 2010

GOR Marathon 2010