Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday 3 May - taper begins

Ok so after a very eventful weekend at home with the family with a lot of travelling around, a lovely wedding, a couple of trips to emergency hospital and no running at all, I got out this morning for a short 6k run before work. I've been extremely tired the last few days but had to get out there this morning.  I felt heavy as I haven't eaten well the last few days and quite sluggish.  It's days like these you really wonder how you're going to go for 45k, but all I need is a good sleep, stretch and I'll be back out tomorrow morning.
Taper has begun a bit earlier than expected as I was meant to do 18k on the weekend.  It's all good, I'm so happy I have 13 days to go and just really want it to be here now!
I had a lovely weekend even though it was busy, and work is going great, everything is wonderful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

GOR Marathon 2010

GOR Marathon 2010